Featured Post

It's Being Prophesied Via Social Media That Oprah Will Be The First Woman President?



Reader the following argument by Oprah resonates with almost ALL Americans. The GOP used it almost verbatim. It mobilized the GOP base they wanted. It also made a lot of folks stay home, well many of us stay at home rather than choose "the lesser of two evils".


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/oprah-tweet-fuels-speculation-that-she-will-run-for-president-in-2020/article/2636047

I hope black folks have learn the only thing worse than choosing between two evils is not voting at all. I'm looking forward to hear what her platform would be. In my opinion there would be nothing more poetic than watching Oprah Winfrey as the first black female president and overtaking Donald Trump. I know it's a long shot that she'll actually run but this makes the most sense. Like Trump, Oprah has experience in entertainment. The difference is that she's actually good at it. And she can surround herself with people of substance.
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

Comments

  1. President is a very important job if the dummy in the white house now can do it so can Oprah. Oprah is wise. I say O GO for it if God leads you. Always pray first before serious decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think she's qualified… but that's not really a factor anymore. At least she has class and integrity....

      Delete
  2. Ms. Ann do we really need another unqualified President? Just because someone is a celebrity does not qualify them to hold the most powerful office in the country. A fact we are learning right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, no. Social media can't 'prophesy' a darn thing. Really?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah nah....HOW about a little consistency.

    If Trump is unqualified, say the same about OPRAH.

    I hate agent provocateurs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oprah is qualified. Just let her run an win an u will see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Ann,

    This is not prophecy. It's programming the minds to support that which will be made to look like the inevitable.

    It is a way to have blacks "participate" in the voting exercise. But what does it really mean for me as a black woman?

    Nothing!

    "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ... I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord..." (Philippians 3:7-8)

    "...the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

    Miss Winfrey knows nothing about me, nor will she give her life for me. First female president in the US will be another notch in her achievements belt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oprah is likened as into THE DEVIL and anyone who votes her in office is being deceived by him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???