Former Racist Seeking Redemption Donate $2,000 To Black Church.


Reader, amid recent incidents involving nooses, graffiti and racially-motivated assaults, a black church in Greenville, South Carolina, has shared a much-needed moment of humanity. I never thought I would come across this piece of news. A racist who been healed of his Racism by the Redemptive power of Jesus Christ the Messiah to the believers. This confession and testimony are in itself a miracle. This former racist most probably read about the JUDGEMENT DAY that's soon to come for us all. 


A small Greenville church with a predominantly black congregation is rejoicing after receiving an anonymous $2,000 donation that also came with a unique apology. 

Members of the Nicholtown Presbyterian Church, at 201 Carter St., found the typed letter along with two post office money orders, each for a $1,000, in the church's mailbox last week. In the letter dated May 13, the person said they were sending the donation “as a heartfelt apology to the African American community, as a sign of God's love for you and as a sign for my love for you as well.”


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-church-donation-racist-stranger-redemption-a7769546.html

Comments

  1. "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." (Ezekiel 36:26-27)

    "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness." (Romans 8:8-10 KJV)

    May God bless this man. I am happy for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!