Featured Post

Bishop Eddie Long Hit With A Posthumous Tax Lien!


Reader the late Bishop Eddie Long’s estate has been hit with a posthumous tax lien according to reports. According to doc’s, the IRS is asking for $335,216.34 from the late Bishop’s estate. If his estate doesn’t come up with the back taxes, the IRS can seize assets, cash, and any property to get what it’s owed.  Long who died of cancer back in January, left behind his wife Vanessa Long and his adult children.
The Long’s have a great group of people surrounding them, so we’re sure they will get this taken care of.

Comments

  1. Not that it's my concern
    BUT

    Wasn't he laid to rest in an $100 K coffin?!?!
    Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cop they might wanna dig Eddie up and get that casket. That will be 100,000 dollars right there and they'll only have to worry about $235,216.34! I know that's what I would do and re-bury him in a card board box. But then and again, Eddie would have not even tip-toed by me into a grave in a $100,000 casket--and they all better be happy that I don't know where his grave is now and even hope more that I don't find myself in a financial bind... * Goes to get a shovel just in case *

      Delete
  2. Them dumb black people in ATL will pay it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!