Man Ejected From Church On Easter Sunday After Ex-wife Complains!!


Reader, did this church choose sides in this matter? A Birmingham lawyer was ejected from the Church of the Highlands on Sunday after attending an Easter Sunday worship service, when his ex-wife complained that he was in violation of a court order. Bart Slawson posted his account of the ejection on Facebook.


http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2017/04/man_ejected_from_church_on_eas.html

"I just went to Easter Sunday to worship Jesus at the church," Bart told AL.com. "I've got 10 policemen in my face, searching me. I was sitting on the couch. I was on my way out. I got a text message from a friend so I sat down to read it." A sergeant from Irondale Police Department helped handle the situation, Bart said. "He was very professional and polite," Bart said. "He kept saying, 'There are two sides to the story. The restraining order doesn't say church.'" The head of church security made it clear to him he was banned permanently not only from the main campus at the Church of the Highlands in Irondale, but from all 15 of its branch campuses.

Comments

  1. THE WIFE IS A VERY VINDICTIVE PERSON THAT HASN'T GOTTEN OVER HER EX HUSBAND. SHE NEEDS TO GET SAVED AND DELIVERED AND SET FREE AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST. I WOULD FIND ME ANOTHER CHURCH.WHERE I COULD WORSHIP AND PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. AND PRAY FOR ALL THOSE FOLKS AT THE HIGHLANDS. HIS SOUL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOLISHNESS. I AM SURE THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE WENT THERE IF HE KNEW THAT HE WOULD BE IN VIOLATION OF A COURT ORDER. THE devil IS BUSY. HE USES ANYONE AND ON RESURRECTION SUNDAY HE USED A SILLY WOMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE WIFE IS A VERY VINDICTIVE PERSON THAT HASN'T GOTTEN OVER HER EX HUSBAND. SHE NEEDS TO GET SAVED AND DELIVERED AND SET FREE AND FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST. I WOULD FIND ME ANOTHER CHURCH.WHERE I COULD WORSHIP AND PRAISE GOD IN THE HIGHEST WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. AND PRAY FOR ALL THOSE FOLKS AT THE HIGHLANDS. HIS SOUL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FOOLISHNESS. I AM SURE THAT HE WOULDN'T HAVE WENT THERE IF HE KNEW THAT HE WOULD BE IN VIOLATION OF A COURT ORDER. THE devil IS BUSY. HE USES ANYONE AND ON RESURRECTION SUNDAY HE USED A SILLY WOMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a similar situation at my church. The pastor told both parties, the church was neutral ground since both were members of the ministry. They had to sit on opposite sides of the church and the leaders kept a watchful eye at all times. Fortunately there were no confrontations; the wife needs to grow up. The church should have investigated the law regarding this before excluding him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!