David E. Taylor Was Honored By President Barack Obama & The United States Federal Government, Therefore He's Not Being Investigated!?!?


Reader David E. Taylor, who calls himself an “apostle”, has come under some serious fire over the years for being an alleged false prophet. He has claimed that he has had “face-to-face” meetings with Jesus. He's also faced criticism for “prophesying” that the Denver Broncos would win the Super Bowl in 2014 but instead, the Seattle Seahawks won.

He also has faced criminal charges of financial corruption in 2015.  In a couple of videos that are posted online, he is being questioned by a member of the Michigan Bar, in which he appears to not know where his business offices are located and say he doesn't handle his own finances but assures the lawyer that funds donated to his “ministry” are not being used inappropriately.

 Anyhow, Mr. Taylor posted the following below the cut to his social media page and his ministry page to clear all this mess up:

  


"As you may know, there have been some slanderous videos against my character and ministry, falsely accusing me of being investigated by the federal government. I want you to know that I have never been investigated by the federal government, nor has this ministry. These videos were put out by a man who has a personal vendetta against me and the ministry. 

According to the daughter of the man that put this video out, he was angry because his ex-wife gave a financial gift to a “black man's ministry”. He threatened me and said that he would slander my name and later subpoenaed me to court to testify in his divorce hearing as a third party witness. He filmed the hearing and later edited and chopped up 15 hours of his divorce hearing video, to make it look like I was being investigated by the federal government. It was all a lie. I want you to know that I forgive this man, I hold nothing against him. Just a few months ago, I received the lifetime achievement award from President Barack Obama and The United States Government. I felt so honored and humbled to receive such a reward. It is the highest award for volunteer services that the United States Government gives.

 If I was really being investigated by the federal government, I would've been in jail and I would have never received this award. How could I be getting investigated by the government and at the same time receive the highest award in the land for my volunteer services from them? I wanted to address this issue in case you have seen those videos and have been affected in your mind. You need to know the truth.

 The devil is trying to impede people by slandering me and this ministry because he doesn't want you and others to be blessed! Satan is attacking this ministry because he knows Jesus is appearing face to face through my life and he hates this ministry's effectiveness in changing people's lives. But today we put the devil under our feet! I want you to know that I love you, and I would never misuse God's ministry or the resources that are given for the expansion of His Kingdom. Always Remember, God has not planned any defeat for you! Your friend, David E. Taylor If you have any more questions about this matter, please feel free to contact us at 1-877-843-4567

Comments

  1. This man is unrepentant and it's sad. Or he doesnt feel he did anything wrong which is just as bad. Lying about his income and lying about how much he gives away on his radio station. Using ministry finances to "entertain" guests. The ministry is leasing 2 million house that he claims he's not living in. I really believe use to be the real deal but has been led astray by the wrong company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ann,

    Worldly, worldly, worldly.

    Taylor should know that earthly accolades amount to nothing in the presence of God. They don't reflect one's obedience to the precepts of our God.

    You can also tell from his speech that he is so enamored by the president's honor and assumes that he is righteous.

    "But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ... and do count them as dung." (Philippians 3:7-8).

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE IN GOD'S EYE'S. HE NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP. SO HE CAN STOP PREYING ON FOLKS. HE IS A LIAR,A CON ARTIST, FALSE PROPHET,RACKTEER. JUST TO NAME A FEW.UNTIL THESE CON ARTIST ARE IN JAIL WITHOUT BAIL.AND THEY REALIZE THAT THERE GIGS ARE UP.THEY WILL KEEP DOING THESE CON GAMES.I DON'T CARE IF OBAMA OR CLINTON OR BUSH GAVE HIM AN AWARD. HE NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL. CASE CLOSED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sit back folks and grab yourself a drink while I break David E Taylor down like a card board box.

    1: In order to obtain a Presidential volunteer service award for a lifetime achievement a person has to have 4000 or more volunteer hours over their lifetime.

    Being that he is a FULL-TIME PASTOR, and "CLAIMS" that he does so much charity work for people. He SHOULD be able to reach 4000 hours every other month. (Based on a 40 hour work week)

    2: Obama didn't hand write a letter and award it to David. I doubt he even knows David E Taylor. Anyone that volunteers the hours is eligible for the award REGARDLESS if you are under investigation or not.
    All this information is available online. here is the link.
    http://missamericancoronet.com/awards/presidential-volunteer-service-awards/

    3: he keeps claiming that the video was edited to make him look bad. Why doesn't he just release the UN-EDITED version to clear things up?
    (Question: how does "I don't know my church address" look good for a pastor?!?!)

    4: The fact that he continues to try and defend himself shows the video going public struck a nerve.

    Lastly

    Are we suppose to trust a man that CLAIMS he healed someone on Facebook??? (Even though the family never heard of him)

    Predict the wrong Super Bowl winner in a beautifully shot video of NFL footage that he DIDN'T have permission to use.

    And states that he regularly has visits from Jesus in person.





    ReplyDelete
  5. What a piece of work! But, I am not blaming him - he is just one more in a sea of opportunists and shysters who prey on the gullible and stupid. So long as there are sheep there will be those who fleece them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!