Featured Post

What Is The Parables Of The 10 Virgins?


Reader, among the teachings of Jesus, the parable of the 10 Virgins, found in Matthew chapter 25, ranks as one of the most notable. In it, the Lord presents a warning, namely that some of those who set out with the best of intentions to find the kingdom of God will not enter it, but will find themselves turned away in the end.



Its real and it is happening. The hammer of God is about to fall. He is giving us a warning to be ready, be alert, prepare. The parable of the 10 virgins is a message to us today. It is more than just a spiritual message to be ready for the return of the groom Jesus Christ, it is a practical message to prepare for a time of great sorrow that is coming upon the earth. We will be a witness of great destruction coming upon the US and the world. The birthpangs of God's judgment on a disobedient people. Ready or not here he come, are you ready?

Comments

  1. Ms Ann I could kiss you...But your husband would prolly chase me down LOL. Flesh and blood hath not revealed that unto you But my Father in heaven. You are sounding the alarm...Thanks for not being ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ann,

    "I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts. I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word. I have not departed from thy judgements: for thou hast taught me... Through thy precepts I get understanding... Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgements." (Psalm 119:100-106).

    Obedience to God's WORD like the extra oil for the wise virgins' lamps cannot be transferred. You either have it or not. To try, at the last minute, and retrace one's steps to be in obedience to God is the cost the five foolish virgins paid.

    Wisdom, knowledge, understanding, life and preservation are embedded in God's WORD.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!