Featured Post

Milestone In The Making: Reinhard Bonnke Plans Farewell Crusade in Nigeria, November 2017.


Reader, sad to see Mr. Reinhard retire, but he has served God very well for many years.....millions of souls saved in Africa and other nations!!!!! God bless you, sir.  



Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Founder of Christ for all Nations (CfaN) will return to Nigeria for his final African Gospel -Crusade in November 2017. While certainly not CfaN’s final African crusade, Evangelist Bonnke’s return could inspire another historic global attendance as that of the Lagos, Nigeria Millennium Crusade in 2000, CfaN’s largest crusade to-date.


 “The Lord spoke to me, that I should go back for one more crusade in Africa. I want not only to see a gigantic harvest of souls but TO PASS MY BURNING TORCH to this generation. Recently, I traveled to Lagos, Nigeria to meet with the spiritual leadership there and they gave their unanimous support. I believe God is going to do something I have never seen before.” - Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke.
http://cfan.org/content/passing_the_torch/

Comments

  1. Miss Ann,

    According to Wikipedia, crusades were a series of religious wars sanctioned by the Latin Church in the medieval period.

    Red flag ahoy!

    The LORD is my Shepherd, I shall NOT want...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Flag correct. Guys like this fellow are going to the mother land to mix Christ and VOODOO. No wonder we got these greedy Black Pastors in Nigeria and all throughout AFRICA telling women not to wear underwear, and men to drink RAT Poison.

      GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!