Lord Have Mercy, Vice President Mike Pence Is Being Criticized For Honoring His Wife???


Reader so the Vice President is being criticized for honoring his wife? I can't see how this is creepy as some are trying to make it out to be. It's part of his faith and even though I don't agree with Pence I respect any religion. People are trying to pull Jesus into the debate but, don’t understand they are not Jesus, Jesus had no sin, we have a sin nature.



The Washington Post ran a profile of Karen Pence, the wife of Vice President Mike Pence, on Wednesday. The piece talks about the closeness of the Pences’ relationship and cites something Pence told The Hill in 2002: Unless his wife is there, he never eats alone with another woman or attends an event where alcohol is being served.

Some folks—mostly journalists and entertainers on Twitter—have reacted with surprise, anger, and sarcasm to the Mike Pence family rule. Socially liberal or non-religious people may see Pence’s practice as misogynistic or bizarre. For a lot of conservative religious people, though, this set-up probably sounds normal, or even wise.

In my humble opinion, the only woman any man who is married should ever eat alone with should be his wife. What's unfortunate is that in today's society honoring your wife and integrity in your marriage is now something to be criticized. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/pence-wife-billy-graham-rule/521298/?utm_source=atlfb 

Comments

  1. Anyone who lives or even attempts to try and live a wholesome clean life will be scrutinized, no matter what. They'll be made fun of as I have throughout my school life. Yep, I married a virgin. Don't care who laughs at me. My wife too. Was it difficult, YEP!!! In my years in high school, I didn't engage in the dirty talk with the dudes in the locker room. I would gently walk off and laugh a little, I'll admit. Then came the question towards me in the locker room. Man was I laughed at. Well, those same guys are either in jail, broke busted and disgusted, baby mama's all over the place, etc. Again, when you live for the one above, ya gotta stay focused. Trust me, I ain't perfect but I repent asap when I realize the truth. As for Pence, he seems like a good guy. His problem is Trump, lol. And folks will destroy him for just that alone unfortunately. Whew! Man, I didn't know I was gonna talk about myself like that, haha.. God Bless ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are actually two purposes of this one is respect for his wife and the second it helps prevent false allegations against you trying to mess up his marriage. This is actually becoming normal in the workplace that a man should not be in a meeting alone with a woman because it helps prevent sexual harassment allegations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Ann, I totally agree with vice president Pence, and as for me that pendulum swings both ways, I choose not to have a private meal with a man that I'm not married to, even in the workplace, I avoid this. I have great respect for men who make the choice to honor their wives...kudos timezone.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Anonymous and God Bless you and your family.

      Delete
  3. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE VP PENCE ON THIS ONE. DON'T GIVE GIVE satan NOTHING TO COME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER. SHE IS HIS WIFE AND THAT'S WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO. GIVE HER REVERANCE AND RESPECT. HE IS STANDING HIS GROUND AT LEAST WHEN IT COMES TO HIS OWN WIFE AND FAMILY. THE MEDIA WILL DAM YOU DO AND FAM YOU IF YOU DON'T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Brock, If only Pastors would do the samething they wouldn't get into so much trouble. Men and Women pastors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!