Featured Post

California Become The First State In America To Legally Recognize A Third Gender!

Image
Reader what y'all think? California Gov. Jerry Brown has signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Gender is no longer either male or female, according to the state of California. ‘It means that when somebody looks at my license, it’s not going to be as confusing to them.’ Gov. Jerry Brown on Sunday signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Starting in 2019, Californians will be able to identify themselves as not just male or female, but “nonbinary.” The bill was one of many Brown left to the last day of the Oct. 15 deadline to either sign or veto.

https://ww2.kqed.org/futureofyou/2017/10/15/california-third-gender-nonbinary/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial

WWJD: Church Force A Rescue Mission To Stop Feeding The Homeless And Impoverished People????


Reader,  I'm having a very hard time understanding folks who hold up the Christian banner. PLEASE READ THIS while reading, sing the song "he's got the whole world in his hands" and then realize that a Christian homeless kitchen had to shut down because of the Christian church goers, across the street, were upset at seeing the poor and needy.

"The Merced County Rescue Mission in California is a Christian organization that provides food, clothing, and shelter to the homeless. A church across the street from the mission was offended by the types of homeless and impoverished people that were showing up to eat meals at a rescue mission facility that they asked the mission to stop serving.  The mission serves 150,000 people per week that now have nowhere to eat.

Why do we have to remind Christians of their fundamental duties?!?!?!?! Ezekiel 16:49. "Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy." 1 John 3:17 "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?" Matthew 25:45 "And he will answer, 'I tell you the truth when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.'

If there was ever a less likely answer to a WWJD question, this is it.

Comments

  1. Lady Brock , This is heartbreaking the church should be helping those same folks. But for the Grace Of God it could be me or them. These so called SAINTS are AINTS. All they want is position and titles and money. That's why I stop going to church. I study my Bible everyday, I give to charities that I know are really helping folks. And I help folks who I know myself that needs help. Those church folks don't have the love of Jesus in there ❤❤❤. May GOD have mm Mercy on there Souls. They definitely are not showing LOVe towards those folk's. Yet they say they love Jesus whom they never have seen. Bit don't love the folks across the street whom they see daily. Liars .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,this does make me angry but mostly I'm so very sad that a place that should be offering welcome and hospitality to all God's creatures would shut down rather than join others doing God's work. The church have lost it way.

      Delete
  2. Thank u @Anonymous and May God continue to bless u, i totally agree
    @Lady Brock, thank u so much for posting this
    This is so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so shameful, Lord have mercy! That church needs to close their doors, and the mission should stay because they seem to be doing the will of God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know exactly what types of people were showing up. It sounds like it may have been a safety issue. If the mission couldn't ensure the safety of the well behaved, while serving them, then I can understand closing. A lot of homeless people will tell you just how dangerous soup kitchens and shelters can be. I would need more specific information before totally bashing this church.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EAXCTLY!!!
      Sometimes stories like these are not fully told. SAFETY and RESPECT are a REAL ISSUES, especially as it involves women and children. Sad to say, you have t e careful who you even feed these days.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, I know doggone well you didn't just ask that silly question what kind of people was showing up? You can't be serious? They are homeless, downtrodden, poor people. If they had the means to dress to the nine before looking for help then don't need the help. Yall fake Christians kills me.

      Delete
    3. Right Drive-by...because they are homeless make them safe to be around. You may as well go ahead and "kill" yourself cause you are coming across as fake as you claim others are...GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete
    4. Nope Anonymous you are the one who should GET OUTTA HERE! These folks are homeless and hungry this the only hot meal that they could get. Now, because of the comfort of a few fake Christians they can no longer get a hot meal. Nope,BOOBOO, you the one who need to GET OUTTA HERE with that hate.

      Delete
    5. No need to repeat...we all get the point they are homeless...Remember three sides to every story...their side, your side, and the TRUTH...SEE YA...

      Delete
    6. @Drive By.. I was just simply stating that there may have been safety concerns, which in my opinion, would be the only good reason to close the mission.


      Your desire for sensational anti-Christian gossip didn't allow you to understand my point.

      No one has to be well dressed in order to receive help - nor did I ever imply that. However, people, homeless or not, do have to be law abiding citizens who do not compromise the safety of others. If someone gets injured, attacked, or worst, the mission can be held liable.


      Since all of the facts were NOT given, I cannot join in on the attack of this Mission.

      Delete
    7. I feel you anonymous... notice this Drive By individual individual always seems to be so sympathetic towards the poor, prayful for.the likes of Eddie long, loving towards blm, so perfect, but in the same breath so judgmental calling others under him hatrrs and fake. I think from all driver by anyics,.we.can really see who's the real "fake" Christian. Lolol...

      Delete
    8. Anonymous...you are fake...you loudly and proudly said MANY times how you "hate" Prophetess Bynum! Now you crying "wee wee wee" like the little piggy because DriveBy called you a hater! Faker!

      Delete
    9. I gave good reasons why I am a Juanita hater. I embrace the hate because she is a false prophet. She preaches a "kingdom" ministry totally unbiblical as I've noted using several scriptures in matthews. She calls herself a prophetess and is not blameless. And many more reasons.

      So now you tell me biblically, how am I a fake? And don't do a sorry pulling of Scriptures like DRI'VE by out of context when asked to define hate.

      Delete
    10. And anonymous...one more thing I never said I hate Juanita. I said I am an Juanita hater. Ill leave it to you to figure out the difference. Good Luck.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???