Bishop E. Bernard Jordan Free Written Prophecy: Get Answers For Your Life!!



Reader, Bishop E. Bernard Jordan is once again offering free prophecy to the faith community. Every year for the last couple of years Bishop Jordan have been giving away his gift of prophecy. This year I'm taking him up on his offer.   I just applied for the free prophecy through his site and was told “Thank you for signing up for your free personal prophecy. You will receive an email within the next 48 hours, containing your personal prophetic word as spoken to me by the Holy Spirit. God Bless You.” I suppose my prophecy will show up soon.

 I will post the result here.
Question: Reader has any of you ever taken the bishop up on his free offer?
 

Comments

  1. Yea right, yea, uh ok..studdering here. .lol.. smh.. From the Master Prophet? Ok, whatever. This is on the level as a palm reader if you ask me. Just wow... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a20pRW7-dn8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of reading those "fortune" cookies in Chinese restaurants. I'm surprised he didn't ask for a donation first.

      Depend on God to tell you what your future will be, not a man.

      Does the prophecy lead you to God? Or do you have to keep going back to Bishop Jordan for more "words" from the 'Lord'?

      Delete
    2. Eeee! This caught my eye..."Free Prophecy is a quality provider of free spiritual readings online."

      "free READINGS?!" Sounds like the psychics! Be careful Ms Ann--you might get a generic prophecy or a familiar spirit to you through the so-called "Bishop."

      Delete
  2. This is a classic sales move.

    Offer them a little something for free, just to hook'em,
    Then everything after that will be at a cost.

    Cause I know the "MASTER PROPHET" ain't given away free stuff if he can't benefit from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely right!! Once u get on his database list, the 'begging' begins. The scripture asks 'Who has
      bewitched you??' DON'T BE A SUCKER AND A FOOL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.