Earnest Pugh Set To Tape BET's JOYFUL NOISE This Sunday, August 7!


Reader, as BET tapes the inaugural season of its Sunday morning show Joyful Noise, it was just announced that Gospel powerhouse Earnest Pugh will join the star-studded lineup. Pugh is confirmed to tape the show this Sunday, August 7th, at 6pm. Pugh will perform his "Medley of Life", which combines four of the singer’s biggest hits: "Rain On Us" and "I Need Your Glory", both which were #1 songs, along with "The Great I Am" and "Perfect Peace." “I am excited to share ‘Medley of Life’ with Joyful Noise viewers.

Earnest Pugh Set To Tape BET Joyful Noise This Sunday:

Comments

  1. Earnest is one SANGING man!!! I really enjoy his music ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.