What Is Going On With Twinkie Clark?


Wow Saints, Periscope is of the devil!  This drama between Larry Clark and Dorinda Clark-Cole is too much for me.  Nephew Larry Clark say pray for his Aunt Twinkie Clark who is being hospitalized against her will. Family and   friends are saying that Larry went on periscope and basically, told some of the family business.  The devil does not care how famous you are, we all have deep issues that need to be solved and forgiven. I'm just in shock that it got this far.

 Reader, I'm on the fence with this because outside of asking for pray for Twinkie and emphasizing that she really is NOT doing okay (which sent up a red flag), I haven't seen or heard Nephew Larry expose any family business. In his Periscopes, he may have hinted that there has been a history of family issues (which is no secret) but he was careful about not going into details and not saying names.

 I'm not a necessarily a fan or a follower of his but something in my spirit won't let me count him out on this one. Unfortunately for him, the legacy of the Clark sisters and their fan base is beyond stronger than his which makes his fight or word against theirs intense especially when there are just die hard fans out there. Me personally, for some reason I have a different feeling about this.

 Besides when Karen Clark-Sheard, was on her death bed years ago with a 2% chance, ALL kiiiiiiiinds of requests for prayers went out from people everywhere even with some details. I'm just not sure of what's the difference here. Either way, In addition to praying I'm just gonna watch how this plays itself out.

I pray for Twinkie's full healing with whatever the issue is and I pray for the restoration of the family relationships as a whole. Every family goes thru stuff but I just pray that whatever issues are present, that they can all come together to solve them.  We the real Body of Christ are praying for Twinkie Clark. We are forever grateful for the ministry of the late Dr. Mattie Moss Clark. We are infinitely grateful for the ministry of ALL of The Clark Sisters. Along with other pioneers, they have successfully paved the way for others.

What's going on with Twinkie Clark? Her fans want answers!!!


Gospel Legend Twinkie Clark has been in the hospital for 2 Weeks Listen as her nephew & producer Larry Clark shares what's really going on. How Twinkie has been involuntarily hospitalized; how certain family members having even gone to visit her; how she is not even allowed a telephone in her room and can't make calls and so much more. Pray for Twinkie Clark because according to Nephew Larry...she needs it. 

Comments

  1. I pray for the family as a whole, cause clearly, there's an ongoing discord that needs to be resolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I notice something about Mr.Obnoxious William McCray, he has not even mad mentioned of this mess on his blog but can make mention of everyone else mess except for COGIC members.

      Delete
    2. WELLLLLL ERBODY...THE LORD WILL USE THE DEVIL FOR GOOD....SO IM JUST SAYIN....THAT MEANS MORE EXTRA MORE PRAYER WARRIORS WENT TO BAT & PRAISES WENT UP WHATEVER IS GOIN ON.......PRAISE GOD AGAIN YALL!!!

      Delete
  2. This is just out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video was unnecessary I don't believe in airing family issues praying for The Clark family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Twinkie would want him to be on Periscope discussing family business like that. This post seems more about him getting back at Dorinda. He questions their Christianity but he is not following the bibilical principles for resolving conflict. He need to go sit down somewhere. I will continue to pray for Twinkie and the rest of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was long, for no reason. He could've just said pray for Twinkie, she's being held against her will, please reach out to me privately if you can help. Isn't she married? What does her husband have to say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ChelleBelle, I don't think Ms. Twinkie is married.

      Delete
    2. She was once married to john terrell

      Delete
  6. I still don't know what's going on after hearing all this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still don't know what's going on after hearing all this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.