Satan Is My Husband [How to Recognize a Jezebel Spirit]!


Reader, I read this and Mack Major  have great insight on the Jezebel spirit. I don't agree with him about women not being used by God but that's my take on the article....but this is still a good read.

When you examine the life of a woman under the influence of Jezebel, you'll find plenty of sexual sin, spiritual rebellion and even an underlying hatred for men in general. Some of you are following a Jezebelic 'ministry' right now - and don't even know it! But you will after reading the article:

 "Satan Is My Husband: How to recognize a Jezebel spirit" |  

Comments

  1. He forgot to mention an Ahab-like entity in his article. There must be an Ahab for the spirit to operate. I will say that it was a good article but he does comes off very mysogynystic towards women for some reason. Otherwise, a good read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.