Featured Post

'Fly Jock' Tom Joyner Makes Big Announcement!!

Image
Reader Tom Joyner is leaving radio for good. Tom Joyner, once known as the ‘Fly Jock’ because he would do a morning radio show in Dallas-Fort Worth and then fly to Chicago to do an afternoon show, is getting ready to hang up his mic. “I’m putting in my two-year notice,” Joyner says on his Fly Jock Blog on 
Blackamericaweb.com.

Apostle Eddie Long Personal Testimony Of How God "KEPT" Him From Committing Suicide!


Reader this is so powerful, we have to fight every day for our peace, joy, family, our sanity.  Bishop Eddie Long reveals he considered suicide: "I Wanted To Kill Myself And Was Ready. I'm glad he didn't kill himself.  There are so many hurting and broken down trodden people that can be touched & healed because of Bishop Long testimony. I pray for lives saved and total healing and restoration for those who are facing suicidal thoughts in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
“And you didn’t judge me. There are folk here who know what I mean, that you’re alive because somebody loved you. They didn’t give you a sermon, they didn’t question you, they didn’t call you before a council.” ~ Bishop Eddie Long



Facebook:

Comments

  1. I pray for those who have thought about suicide and suffer from depression. I hope that they get the help they need,

    "BUT"

    I don't believe A WORD coming out of this mans mouth.

    Rather than claim innocents or admit guilt he used the churches money to pay off his accusers claim that they had inappropriate relationship with young men in the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is still in the pulpit? he married a guy well in his way sit down now,he has mocked God enough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???