Featured Post

Sports Illustrated Model Ashley Graham Says Her Pastor Follows Her On Instagram!

Image
Reader in my humble opinion, this is nothing short of ridiculous. She has beautiful features and is drop dead gorgeous. But in lingerie, with half of her tits and behind showing, she’s being nothing less than sensual sex object, plain and simple. This is not just an opinion... it is a fact and the truth. She needs to find another vocation that is glorifying to God. I don't see how in the world GOD can get the glory out of this foolishness but her pastor yes. 

My Prediction For The 2016 COGIC General Board!

 
 

Reader, the following note was forward to me by way of email. It's not my prediction of who I feel should be on the upcoming 2016 COGIC General Board, but someone else's opinion about the candidates and incumbents who may run for this body. Tell me what do you think?

 1. Presiding Bishop Blake - shew in. In this church it is hard to unseat someone who has been elected and as visible. Although I would prefer him not to run again, it's his choice. If he were not to run, my choice would be:
2. Bishop J. W. Macklin. I would support him. If he were to win, I would say make Bishop Drew Sheard his 2nd and keep Bishop Brooks as 1st. If something were to happen to Bishop PA by 2016, I would say Bishop Daniels or Frank White as 1st.
3. I hope and pray Bishop Sheard is content with just being on the board until 2020. then I would say he should run.
4. I would like to see Bishops Winbush, Brooks and Mckinney retire. I would like to see Bishops Thomas and Wooten not run again. It was a novelty to have them for the past 3.5 years. Let's not make that mistake again church.
5. I hope and pray Bishop Porter matures into a leader. I always look at him as a kid out of place when I seen him on that platform. He is just so immature. How did we let this happen church. 

Now there are three Bishops that are not currently on the Board that I think would make 3 solid members of the Board:

1. Bishop Martin L. Johnson
2. Bishop Prince Bryant
3. Bishop Daryl Hines - it's inevitable.

Hines, popular not necessarily qualified. I think Bishop Bryant is an honorable man and has something to offer Besides Texas should be ashamed of themselves. How in the world with all those delegates you can't put someone from your own state on the Board? I mean any qualified, competent Bishop from that state should be on the board. I am sure Texas has at least 1500 voting delegates. I mean Bishop Haynes old jurisdiction alone could elect someone to any office in brotherhood. Bishop Hines. Again it's not a bad thing to be popular and under qualified. He will make it because he is likeable and public. Now is that a reason to elect someone to the Board? No but we've been doing this foolery for years so why stop now.

 Anybody in their right mind know that Bishops Thomas and Wooten should have never been elected to this board. Just shameful. Now to Bishop Johnson. I struggle with this one. He is probably the best preacher the church has but isy used. Yes I know Bishop Blake has insecurities and don't like to put up people who he thinks out thinks and performs him. But this is my issue with Bishop Johnson. You never hear him talk about his family. Now I knew Mother Johnson. and if you didn't like her, you didn't like yourself. she was one of the sweetest women this church has ever known. and I hear she was a beast in the kitchen. I know he has 7 children by her, and the rumor mill says he has a few others by other women, but I won't go there. Same with Sheard and Porter. Pimping ain't easy. He has 3 children who are active in the church but he never talks about them. you never see him around his son or daughter at the conventions. A good father is distinguished by the development of his children. He has one son, I think his name is Timothy, who has done a great job growing in the church, but I just think he should be further along in his career in this church than he is. I spoke with someone from the NJ area and they say he doesn't participate in the jurisdiction but belong to another jurisdiction because his father won't use him. I've spoken with Timothy several times and he appears to be a bright young man.

 I was told that Bishop Johnson is afraid that people will say he is practicing nepotism. Now let's get real bishop. which bishop you know that has a capable son hasn't done something to make his child's ascension smoother. Do you think J Drew, Brandon, Anthone, Charles and Larry Blake, Green cared about what the members thought when it came to making space for their children in the jurisdiction. Look at the Green's. All of the males in that family who are in ministry are doing something in the jurisdiction. whispering to Bishop Johnson...............if you want to get on this board.....remember charity starts at home first......... Other than that, Bishop Blake could at least let the man preach in the convocation every now and then. Heck, Bishop Hines should let him have one Saturday to preach. At least I can say I left STL with hearing one good, theologically sound message.
Thoughts?

Comments

  1. Bishop Michael Paden in Georgia plans on running too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Elder Dr. Earl Carter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you out of your cotton picking mind? However, if he were elected I am sure all of the accusations against Blake and others would cease. That would then be 'Truly Amazing'.

      Delete
    2. I'm sane...if carter is elected,..that church would be 1000% BETTER..

      Delete
    3. Bishop Frank White, Elder or Jr, are nice solid and traditional picks. Bishop William Watson III would be another solid pick. If Bishop Blake continues, the church may as well become nondenominational, where anything goes.....

      Delete
  3. I hope Blake doesn't run again����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Blake DOES run again. He is doing a wonderful job !

      Delete
    2. No he's not..D:))

      Delete
    3. He's a sell-out!

      Delete
  4. I agree about Wooton.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooten is a good man. A man of integrity and who lives holy.

      Delete
    2. Wooten is a good man. A man of integrity and who lives holy.

      Delete
  5. It would be best to let the Holy Spirit choose just like in the early church, for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart. 1Samuel 16:7

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe that Bishop Wooten is a man who we the real members of the Church of God in Christ needs. He is a man that lives holy and you can never find any dirt on him. I have seen the dead raised and blinded eyes opened through his ministry. I can say I have seen or heard of that from any of the other GB members. Bishop Wooten is a man of integrity, he isn't money hungry and power struck he simply loves the church and has served under ever pb including our founder Bishop Mason. PhD and has been an administrator for over 30years in stl. Re elect Wooten to the General Board. He is one of the few Bishops in our church that has never had a scandal on his name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe that Bishop Wooten is a man who we the real members of the Church of God in Christ needs. He is a man that lives holy and you can never find any dirt on him. I have seen the dead raised and blinded eyes opened through his ministry. I can say I have seen or heard of that from any of the other GB members. Bishop Wooten is a man of integrity, he isn't money hungry and power struck he simply loves the church and has served under ever pb including our founder Bishop Mason. PhD and has been an administrator for over 30years in stl. Re elect Wooten to the General Board. He is one of the few Bishops in our church that has never had a scandal on his name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???