Don’t Despise The Day of Small Beginnings!


Readers, it’s easy to despise the day of small beginnings. Small beginnings often come with hard work and very little help. some would say Bishop Jakes was blessed back then while others would say otherwise. Some of  Bishop Jakes fans and followers called him out for sharing the above picture, of his humble beginning on his Facebook when he wrote:
"This is my old house in West Virginia. If I only knew then what I know now, my 58yr old self would have told my 28yr old self "Enjoy the Journey, celebrate along the way, be happy in motion, in progress! Despise not the days of small beginnings!" #Destiny2015" 

The post has attracted way above 62,350 likes and over a thousand of comments but, one comment, in particular caught people attention that was written by: La Della L. Levy;
"The home in West Virginia is actually quite lovely and if it is a small beginning you were blessed even then." 
Folks took her to task for her comment.  The reality is for some those "small beginnings" are rather huge. A lot of times we see people success but we forget they had to start somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.