Featured Post

Testimony Time: Dr. E. Dewey Smith Let Rickey Smiley Take Over The House Of Hope Pulpit!!

Image
Reader Sunday October 8, 2017, Dr. E. Dewey Smith senior pastor of the House of Hope Atlanta Ga, allowed his friend and church family Comedian Rickey Smiley to grace his pulpit with an awesome testimony....plus a big plug for his new book.

Check it out below: 

Coming To A Pulpit This Sunday....The War Room!


Readers I knew when this movie first came out, it wouldn't be, but a matter of time before every pulpit in America would start their own War Room, with sermons and etc.

In my lifetime, I've seen a few "Christian" movies and don't watch them anymore as a rule. I feel they are for the milk-fed, I don't need to see the same story over and over again that I already know from reading the Bible, and usually the writing and acting is horrible.


This movie has been recommended to me more than once and as usual, I doubt I'll like it, especially after reading some of the controversy surrounding it. It probably will irritate the crap out of me if the husband's shortcomings are a result of the wife's shortcomings in her prayer life, and she has to improve herself to fix him. It's nice and good to pray, but sending the wrong message about responsibility and victim-blaming. So, has anyone seen it, and what do you all think of it?

Comments

  1. I think you should see it; you may come to a different conclusion. I'm a skeptic myself but I was pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nylse I sure will consider it. My husband has mentioned going.

      Delete
  2. I highly recommend this movie. If people are inly seeing a story about a husband and wife then unfortunately they missed the entire point of the movie.

    For those of us who know Gods voice and can recognize the season we are in can testify, with me, to the fact that God has been saying "Cry out" and that He wants an increase in prayer.

    They can also testify that God has been saying judgment is coming on the land.

    Warfare Prayer is for meat eaters. Everyone does not know how to battle in prayer like we are supposed

    Are you able to pray and the sick are healed? Can you pray and the dead they araised? Can you pray and demons flea? Can you even pray life into a situation?
    If you cant them this movie is not above you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???