Pastor Jamal Bryant, A Possible Contender For House Seat!


Readers, signs are emerging that suggest Pastor Jamal H. Bryant, pastor of the Empowerment Temple Church in West Baltimore, may be considering making a run for Rep. Elijah Cummings’ congressional seat. Questions are being asked can he uphold the law and represent ALL of God's children and step children? Or will his religious beliefs prevent him from making the right decisions? Now, I like Pastor Bryant, however, I'm beginning to believe that our country is best served when religion is not part of it.



Rev. Jamal Bryant, A Possible Contender for Cummings’ House Seat - See more here: 

Comments

  1. I like Elijah Cummings and I think he has been doing a great job in the congress. I also like Rev. Jamal, but he needs to seek some other way to get into politics. Don't try to unseat a hard-working Democrat. Better yet, keep preaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann folks forget that Pickney was a pastor and also had a seat in Congress. We need to move pass this man mistakes just as we want others to move past ours. This is a man God chose to lead...in the church and out... Still, with all the criticism/backlash he's still moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with most of his views which are usually factual his personal life doesn't concern me I know religion and government should be separate however all else has failed maybe just a little Jesus would turn Baltimore around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could get more pastors in Florida and in particular South Florida a.k.a. Broward County to want to do the same!!! Change is good and it's time for us to put our young people a young black men and women in a position of leadership and stop making the seats lifetime careers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.