Lord Have Mercy, Does The Pope Have The Power To Absolve Sin??


Readers is this heresy of the highest order, or what? I didn't know the pope, nor any of his cardinals, bishops, or priests had the ability to declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility of sin? In my opinon, the pope has once again tried to take away from God what rightfully belongs to God alone. Is it not, blasphemy to think that a sinful man can remove the guilt of sin and the stain that envelops the heart of every man, woman, and child, that separates them from the holiness of God?  What in the world is the pope saying here? Does he really think he has the power to grant ALL priests the ability to “absolve sin?”

Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word ABSOLVE to mean,“to set free from an obligation or the consequences of guilt.”

Comments

  1. Ms Ann that's really nice of him, considering THE BIBLE says GOD forgives ALL sin...........I don't need a man to tell me my sins are forgiven, my Lord and Savior tells me that through His word and my prayers asking for forgiveness. Sorry, not a believer of the idea that MEN think they can forgive sins. Only God forgives sin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Pope that actually follows the word of God and forgives as Jesus would. Best pope ever. Might not agree with everything the Catholic Church believes and does, but you gotta love Pope Francis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of it this way, what we know about God, we know from the Bible. The Bible was canonized by the Catholic church. As such the Catholic church's understanding of scripture varies from protestants. So it shouldn't be surprising that they do things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And WHEN exactly did the Pope (and associated bishops) die on the cross for us?

    This is blasphemy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.