Featured Post

Why Didn't Tasha Cobbs Show Up For The Woman of Gospel Event In Toronto Canada Last Night? Was It About The Money?

Image
Reader, there are two sides to every story. People have heard one side and have become the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot come to a conclusion just based off of one party allegedly telling the truth-that is nonsense. 


Anyhow rumors are being put forth on social media that Tasha Cobb refused to perform last night in Canada, because the venue hosting the event didn't have all her money.   What is in the dark, always comes to light. 



Why Is The Christian Faith The Only Faith Constantly Under Attack?

 
 
 

Reader, it appear that the Christian Faith is the ONLY one that make folks *uncomfortable.* And it's definitely seem to be the only one constantly under attack. I don't understand why that is, do you? Anyway, here's an email from one of my followers asking me for help:


Hello, Ms. Ann, I'm hoping you are your followers can give me some much-needed advice. I work for a large nonprofit organization in which my newly hired supervisor is a white conservative Christian who formerly worked for a faith-based organization and is open in the workplace about his beliefs. At his first staff meeting, he asked us to go around the table and declare our value system.


He led with: God, country, family, work. In his office, he keeps a Bible on his desk and frequently rests his hand on it when asked to make a decision. Some staff had reported interrupting him praying in his office during work hours. During the day, he streams a right-wing conservative radio show. I am uncomfortable with my supervisor's actions, but I need my job. Do I need to take this to HR or what?...Help.

Thought?

Comments

  1. What is the real issue? Is it that the supervisor is a Christian? Does the Supervisor's belief impact the writer's ability to perform her function? Why is their a fear that they may lose their job?

    The Supervisor may not be demonstrating wisdom in exhibiting his faith considering he is new (he wasn't hired for his faith but for his experience) but I don't think he's doing anything wrong.

    Has the writer tried talking to the supervisor about his beliefs and how they make him/her feel? Perhaps that would be a good place to start. Get to know the supervisor and see what they are all about before making rash decisions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???