Featured Post

Trump says he’s fulfilled his promises to Christians, but he really means white evangelicals

Image
Reader according to The Washington Post, it sounds like 45 will be fulfilling no more campaign promises made to white conservative evangelicals. I repeat, in "my opinion", white conservative evangelical Christians are among the very worst people this country has every produced. Given half a chance, they would re-institute slavery, stone women to death in the streets for adultery (but never the men), legalize rape, execute homosexuals en masse, cart Jews off to the gas chambers, and set the world on fire all in the name of their god. We know this because they tell us that's what they want to do. They're proud of their hate until you call them monsters. Then you're attacking their faith and they're being "persecuted." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/15/trump-says-hes-fulfilled-his-promises-to-christians-but-he-really-means-white-evangelicals/?tid=sm_fb_pol

The Word Network Is A Religious Network, It's Not A Christian Only Network!


Readers, in my opinon, some white conservatives will work with evil people from all sorts of religions all day long to advance their agenda and cause. But as soon as they "THINK" people of color are doing the same thing they want to call them out for it. It's a double standard. I am glad that Dr. Jamal Bryant and The Word Network invited Minister Louis Farrakhan to the program.....which by the way set off a firestorm among the Christian Right. 


Way, before black people, are even seen as a Christian or Muslim in America we have to deal directly with social injustice, that's a fact. So called leaders that have a problem with the unification of black people on issues that directly affect us (especially when they have been completely silent) they need to shut up which is what they were already doing. Now all of a sudden, everyone is focusing on Minister Farrakhan being on the word network and questioning Pastor Bryant faith.  Two men of different faiths, who were men enough to come together for a bigger cause called LIVES.


If all lives matter, then what difference does it make when they are seeking the same ANSWERS. JUSTICE for all doesn't have a color or specific belief. I DONT SEE anyone else trying to move anything but their mouths. Come with solutions or keep the speculations to self. Jesus sat with sinners and tax collectors for one purpose. We are ALL Gods children no matter what our current walk in life is. If you think Pastor Bryant and Minster Farrakhan is going about it wrong pray for them. AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!


I like to believe God prefers unity when it comes to injustices of people. However, we do not have to all agree about our faith in order to work for a common cause. The Word network is the largest African American "religious network" in the world. I'm assuming religious mean all faith.  It was founded in 2000 by Kevin Adell and his father Franklin Z Adell. Various ministries, Christian focused television line up and gospel music are featured.

Comments

  1. I don't give a care in the world if any of you folks agree with me are not, you will not be leaving your hateful comments on here. I support what the minister and pastor are trying to do. If you don't like the post then by all means keep it moving. To comment here is a privilege not a right. You leave a comment I don't like I'm deleting it, point blank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT...I don't think people "don't like the post" as Ann is suggesting...I think there are some who agree / disagree with "the minister and preacher" coming together for this purpose...For Ann to delete comments "Ann doesn't like", does not fall in line what many in "theOLDBlackChurck" would do..
      There won't be many thought-provoking comments for this post...

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, while I do agree with your assessment, at the end of the day, this is still her blog. Like she stated, to comment here is a privilege, not a right.

      Delete
    3. I don't agree with his theology, but The Minister, is a man's man...πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’―

      Delete
    4. REALLY Mike? A privilege and not a right? Explain?

      Delete
    5. Anonymous, let me see if I can help you understand. A privilege is a special advantage not enjoyed by everyone, get it? You don't have a right to leave a comment, but you do have a privilege that I allow. I hope that help!

      Delete
    6. Ok...I see the fundamental differences as far as definition goes.

      Delete
    7. I just didn't see the need for this issue of "privilege. Vs right " to surface. It appears at times I was not even privileged to leave my comments especially comments to topics pertaining to the "minister and the preacher" and if you didn't like or agree with what I said you then made it YOUR RIGHT to delete them. Anyways...not a big deal...I think for the most part you have been fair... See Marsha, Im no troll. I have nothing against Ann... LOL...

      Delete
    8. Once again "YOU" are given by me the blog owner the privilege to leave a comment. Get it!

      Delete
    9. Calm Down Ann...

      Delete
    10. Hahaha!πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏ

      Delete
    11. OK thanks Mike (I mean Ann)...Still do not see the need to raise the issue "privilege vs right"...if it's my privilege to say so...first comment right at the beginning of the blog...

      Delete
  2. OK Ms. Ann I understand your support of the minister and the preacher. I posted 2 comments of which I believe neither were "hateful", especially the first one. With the first comment I asked a question because I really wanted to know your reasoning for another post similar to what was posted before. With the rest of that comment, I tried to be cordial when expressing my insights. I can see where you may have felt attacked with the second post. I apologize for that. I came across you site a couple of months ago and recently decided to post because I thought some of the subject you presented were interesting. I have never used profanity when typing, nor have I been derogatory with the few comments I've posted. If I have, again, I apologize. Could you at least put the first comment I posted back up? We can disagree without being disagreeable. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Ann my Sister, all I'm going to say about this is that I respectfully disagree with you on this issue. I'm going to leave it at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous to leave a comment here is a privilege, not a right.

      Delete
  4. Ann, my comments you deleted had nothing to do with me agreeing or disagreeing with you. I responded to the content of the article ONLY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann I wholeheartedly agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One agree...one disagree...we sure getting lots of stimulating ideas for solutions here. I'm sure this will be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Ann some people let ideology divide and conquer us. That is why we keep struggling instead of making strides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Any ideology outside the doctrines of the BIBLE will divide not only black people, but all people...

      Delete
  8. They meet only once. Good read on both men:http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/05/19/Malcolmx.king/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might have a different view on this.

    I don't have a problem with Farrakan appearing on The Word Network, I alway thought of them as a low grade TBN any way (if that's even possible).

    I don't have a problem with Jamal (Non-Oxford) Bryant meeting with Farrakhan to help change the social climate. In SOME cases (if it's handled correctly) reaching outside of our Christian fellowship can be beneficial for social change.

    But WHAT I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH is a CHRISTIAN PASTORS allowing Farrakan (A MUSLIM) to preach Sunday morning in church. Jamal and several other pastors have allowed Farrakan to speak as a GUEST PASTOR.

    In my opinion, ANY leader of a Christian church that allows a leader of ANOTHER RELIGION to preach to the congregation is an irresponsible leader, and trader to the faith.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two agree one disagree one tie...zero proposed solutions...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Minister would be more powerful if black pastors join forces and take to the airwaves like he does. I'm no Muslim but clearly in my opinion the great Minister is the closest thing we have to Dr. KING OR Malcom X. And on that subject I got his back 100% #10/10/15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about black imams joining forces?

      Delete
  12. Two agrees...one disagree...one tie... One proposed solution (black pastors take to airwaves to make the minister more powerful)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???