Featured Post

California Become The First State In America To Legally Recognize A Third Gender!

Image
Reader what y'all think? California Gov. Jerry Brown has signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Gender is no longer either male or female, according to the state of California. ‘It means that when somebody looks at my license, it’s not going to be as confusing to them.’ Gov. Jerry Brown on Sunday signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Starting in 2019, Californians will be able to identify themselves as not just male or female, but “nonbinary.” The bill was one of many Brown left to the last day of the Oct. 15 deadline to either sign or veto.

https://ww2.kqed.org/futureofyou/2017/10/15/california-third-gender-nonbinary/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial

Jekalyn Carr "Something Big"!


Readers, I declare it in Jesus name, something BIG is about to happen to me.  I have big respect for Young Jekalyn Carr. A young flourishing, thriving, prospering, improving, and developing star. Who's proving that young people can experience success as a gospel artist. She has risen to be a great influence in the industry. Jekalyn is now releasing her new single “Something Big Live” for download on Aug 7th. Jekalyn is impacting lives with this declaration that “Something Big” is happening.

Jekalyn Carr Releasing New Single “Something Big Live” This Week

Comments

  1. Too many "l" and "me"...not enough "Jesus". Message a far cry fom God's word "He must increase, I must decrease". Or "when I am made weak, then I am made strong".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I like her ministry.

      Delete
    2. I understand. I must admit I don't know anything about her ministry. I just commented on the song. I know when the Bible talks about the things we should declare, it (The Bible) states in the Psalms we should declare his doings (Psalm 9:11), declare His Name among the brethern (Psalm 22:22), declare His righteousness (Psalm 22:31). All declaration to give the honor to the Most High. And about ourselves, the Psalmist says we should declare our iniquities, and be sorry for our sins Psalm (38:18). This because we live everyday in the presence of a Holy God who loves us so much He provides redemption and repentance through His Son.

      Delete
  2. Can someone please clarify to me where in the scriptures does it say anything about decree and declare. I really don't understand what passage people are getting this from. What if God's will trumps your decree and declare? Isn't this no more than positive confession? Do the Christians in persecuted countries know that this all they need to do? Something is wrong with the gospel in America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love how this song stimulates one faith and make aware how important it is for us to keep the switch of faith turned on. It's a great encourager.

      Delete
  3. I love it, I'm declaring that something BIG is going to happen to me in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say something big is about to happen to me and through me to further the Gospel..That's what she may be saying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get that from her song. It I my understanding when some use words like declare and decree, they are speaking some personal blessings for themselves. I think this is what she is doing here in the song.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???