Featured Post

More Americans Say That You Can Be Good Without God?

Image
Reader for the first time, a majority of Americans — 56 percent — say it is possible to be a good person without a religious belief. So says new Pew Research Center data drawn from two polls conducted among about 5,000 American adults in June and July. “God is not a prerequisite for good values and morality,” Greg Smith, Pew’s associate director of research, said in a post about the findings. ” … [T]he public’s increased rejection of the idea that belief in God is necessary for morality is due, in large part, to the spike in the share of Americans who are religious ‘nones.

Warren Ballentine On His Indictment: Look At God!!


Readers, I don't know if any of you ever listened to him, but I use to. Mr.Warren Ballentine  was spared prison time on Tuesday by a federal judge who said he was only a “minimal participant” in a mortgage fraud scene. They wanted to silence his voice and they did, he still has a fight on his hand, but at least he beat doing jail time for now. Praying for you Warren Ballentine.



"I thank you GOD for ur grace and ur will. So many accused me so many lied on me so many was hoping that I would be thrown away. Note to you all you can not throw away what GOD wants to use. Even the judge said I don't think this man did anything and if he did it was minimal. Look at GOD and now I will tell the whole story not what the government wrote through the suntimes but the TRUTH. Thank you to all that prayed and believed in me. Thank you to my 805 brothers. And big ups to jay anthony brown for always calling to check on me. Now stay tuned for the true story and all the people who just threw me away acting as if they are for the people I'm exposing it all stay tuned."

Comments

  1. The establishment had a target on him for a long time because he spoke up and said things that bigoted White america did not like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???