Featured Post

'Fly Jock' Tom Joyner Makes Big Announcement!!

Image
Reader Tom Joyner is leaving radio for good. Tom Joyner, once known as the ‘Fly Jock’ because he would do a morning radio show in Dallas-Fort Worth and then fly to Chicago to do an afternoon show, is getting ready to hang up his mic. “I’m putting in my two-year notice,” Joyner says on his Fly Jock Blog on 
Blackamericaweb.com.

Lecrae Has Finally Gotten His N*gger Wake Up Call!


Readers, I honestly don't listen to Lecrae music, but I do follow him on social media. I have read his comment section with great bewilderment. I know of no other artist whose fan base claims to love him as much as his does but in reality actually hates much of who he is at his core. I don't know how he does it. In his latest video, he tries to explain and understand.

In my opinion issues like ISIS and abortion are outside of oneself, but racism is an inside job.  It's easier for us to discuss external things and label them as "evil", than to deal with the internal evil crap in our own heart.

Comments

  1. The topics raised here have a lot to do with why I stopped being religious altogether. Christianity's use as a tool for white supremacy is undeniable and it's hard some devout believers to reconcile their faith with that fact. Personally, my friends are multiracial and interfaith and I achieved this by seeking individuals with whom I connected in numerous ways. As for Lecrae, some of his songs like "Church Clothes" may be considered too "radical" for the white evangelical set, but perfect for the hip-hop, Christian or otherwise. He shouldn't have to sacrifice his identity as a black hip-hop artist in order to gain wide Christian appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bottom line majority of the people in this country aren't ready to deal with racism and also countries outside of the USA in my personal opinion. Racism is a learned behavior and has been taught for generations....

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a sellout any ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???