Featured Post

Trump says he’s fulfilled his promises to Christians, but he really means white evangelicals

Image
Reader according to The Washington Post, it sounds like 45 will be fulfilling no more campaign promises made to white conservative evangelicals. I repeat, in "my opinion", white conservative evangelical Christians are among the very worst people this country has every produced. Given half a chance, they would re-institute slavery, stone women to death in the streets for adultery (but never the men), legalize rape, execute homosexuals en masse, cart Jews off to the gas chambers, and set the world on fire all in the name of their god. We know this because they tell us that's what they want to do. They're proud of their hate until you call them monsters. Then you're attacking their faith and they're being "persecuted." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/15/trump-says-hes-fulfilled-his-promises-to-christians-but-he-really-means-white-evangelicals/?tid=sm_fb_pol

Praying Strength For Rev. Daryl Coley And His Family!


Readers, according to social media Rev. Daryl Coley is not doing good, the family is seeking prayers.  Daryl Coley is one of the giants of contemporary gospel music.
Just got a call from a member of the family. Our friend, Rev. Daryl Coley is back in ICU in Oakland. His body is shutting down. His kids are on the way in to see him. Keep the family in prayer. Daryl taught me a lesson a looong time ago about servanthood that I will never forget. Plus he was always asking about the kids. Always a gentleman.

Comments

  1. Praying that God's will be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very blessed and impacted by this annointed minister "Daryl Coley".
    You and your family are continuously in my prayers.
    Have been through what you are going through. Rev. Coley I believe would want us to pray Lords will be done.
    Through this crisis I am comforted to know that Daryl Coleys is "Safe in the Arms of Jesus Christ" ad he so well profess in his music ministry..I continue to be blessed and comforted by the anointing that I feel when listening to this great instrument that thevLird has utilized to do His will..
    Praying
    Joyce Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is in my Prayers. 1 of my Favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for a strong recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's one of my favourite singers. I hope the Lord sees him through. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. To live is Christ and to die is gain. My favorite song ever. My son ministers in mine to this song and never leaves a dry eye. Our prayers are with you and May the precious Blood of Jesus cover you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful talent and anointed vessel of God. Touch heal and and deliver God in Jesus name.Though I've never met the man I love him his music has helped me through some times I could hear God when he sung.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RIP Daryl. What a voice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Awesome singer,you are missed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???