Featured Post

Is This Event Like A Step Towards The One World Religion??

Image
Reader thanks to Forerunner Chronicles Christopher Hudson for this post. What are your thoughts on this event? Forty plus speakers from around the world and across the streams of Christianity as they gather to seek the Lord for Unity and Revival as Jesus prayed in John 17, 'so the world will know him'.

My Thoughts "Preach" The Reality Show?!?!?


Preach offends me as a Christian. A full-out assault on real deliverance and prophetic utterance.  Shame on these women, shame, shame. Readers, I can unequivocally say, I will no longer be watching any further episodes of this train wreck of a show. It's a perfect example of why you have to get to know the God of the Bible for yourself. And to think these proteges are following their prophetess & not God.  Personally, I wasn’t expecting a deep spiritual show, for certain, nothing like that. But at the same time I don’t think the show makes a total mockery out of the Gospel like some have stated. I don’t think it casts it in a very glorious light, either.


Preach, the reality show premiered this past Fri. June 6. The show follows four prophetesses who are powerful women of "GOD" who believe that God has given them special abilities. These women claim to have the gifts of prophecy and healing. They work with protégés, younger women who supposedly also have the gift of prophecy, but need special training from the prophetesses to unleash the power of God.


Someone asked me what I thought about the show. I wanted to see what the hoopla surrounding the show was all about.  I watched it and ALL I am going to say is that my heart is sad that this is what people has reduced the anointing too. Truly I actually felt a sense of sorrow during the show for the protégés. Don't get me wrong, I ain't no judge and neither do I care to bash what these ladies are doing. That's between them and God, but personally I don't care to see this again.


When Hadassah (Dr. Scott’s protégé) is remarking on her excitement over the fact that Dr. Scott is anointing her with a particularly precious ability, she compares the experience to getting her first pair of red bottoms shoes. Mind you, Doctors Belinda and Darrell Scott have a gigantic home, and while I don’t begrudge them their monetary success, I did find it a bit off-putting to see her training Hadassah in the bedroom of her very large house, among what seems like many thousands of dollars worth of clothes and shoes. WRONG!

Comments

  1. It was painful to watch.

    These (self proclaimed) Prophets are jumping out of the screen with arrogance, and pride.
    They are humble AND PROUD OF IT.

    These protégés seem to have less knowledge of the gospel than your average 5th grader.

    One protege said she walked into a car dealership and laid hands on a car claiming GOD was going to give her that car.

    She doesn't need a mentor to become a prophet, she needs to go to children's Bible study class.

    Pure foolishness for entertainment.
    (In other words) just ANOTHER reality show not worth my time.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cop you think these proteges need basic Sunday school lessons?

      Delete
    2. Cop you are so right. I'm an Pentecostal familiar of anointing , slain in spirit, speaking in tongues, casting out demons etc. this show Preach isn't it.

      Delete
    3. Right on Cop

      Delete
  2. Amen! @Cop.....There's a famine in the land for the word of God....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Preach show is trash. Legit trash. It doesn't take much discernment to notice that's a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These women on Preach are mentoring the next generation of women. What wrong with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea Wright do you really believe that?

      Delete
    2. What is wrong with mentoring young women? Too bad you can't see these so called Prophetess act act like lords over God's sheep as if it is their own empire and subjects. Too much flesh and carnality is in the church world to day. So very shameful

      Delete
  5. "Even if my prophetess never elevates me to her level. What the devil is do that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking she was alluding to the act of being recognized and publicly acknowledged by her leader. The wording could have been better, but the practice is biblical .... mind you only God can truly elevate in the Spirit realm.

      Delete
  6. I actually don't like just anybody laying their hands on me at church and this show is a perfect explanation as to why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all the "BLACK CHURCH FOLKS" That dame hand basket y'all threw Caitlyn Jenner in needs to be big enough for every cast member of "PREACH!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is dangerous Rebecca holding on to the Woman of God, not the Father. bless her Lord. Give her an excellent spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Ann that was plum foolishness first and last time watching, the way they have the prophetess protégés and then dismiss them if they get out of line and into their spotlight is crazy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ann you know the anointing will get you gifts??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christian church goers need to stop with the slamming comments she only showing the true side of devilish people who sin on a Saturday and tear down the church doors on sundays it all seems like clown activity to me religious people wouldn't know if god laid hands on them even if his touch was powerful a bunch of shaking and faking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny they are Prophetess but failed to realize this show would not be well received but most Christians would think it a joke. The black one Belinda with the blond hair really looks like a retired street walker or retired Madam. That blond hair looks tacky and ages her face. The only one who comes across half way sincere and real is the white one but it is still guilt by association! I'm not racist but black and this show is a carnal fleshly hot mess and does damage to Christianity as a whole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous you might not be a racist but your comment sure reads like one. Just for clarification the dark skinned prophetess is Belinda Scott and she does not have blonde hair. I didn't catch how the white sister was more sincere in her approach than the others . I don't know how I miss that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???