Congratulation Minister Cora Jakes Coleman!


Readers, Bishop Jakes baby girl Cora Jakes Coleman is an official minister. Ms. Jakes-Coleman  posted the following to her social media: 

I experienced one of the most life changing things of my life this week...God shifted me into a new level and I became an official minister...I went through the two-year program starting with strangers and ended with family...I was anxious very nervous and I am never really good at testing so to have studied myself full and feel so confident after taking my ministry exam was a feeling I never had before...I allowed God to order my steps...I am not Minister Cora (Jakes) COLEMAN....I am humbled, excited, grateful and honored all at once...this was an amazing journey!! Congratulations to all those who were blessed, ordained, and certified!! Love you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.