Featured Post

California Become The First State In America To Legally Recognize A Third Gender!

Image
Reader what y'all think? California Gov. Jerry Brown has signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Gender is no longer either male or female, according to the state of California. ‘It means that when somebody looks at my license, it’s not going to be as confusing to them.’ Gov. Jerry Brown on Sunday signed into law legislation that recognizes a third gender option for driver’s licenses and birth certificates. Starting in 2019, Californians will be able to identify themselves as not just male or female, but “nonbinary.” The bill was one of many Brown left to the last day of the Oct. 15 deadline to either sign or veto.

https://ww2.kqed.org/futureofyou/2017/10/15/california-third-gender-nonbinary/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial

Church Let's Pray For Andrew Caldwell, He Need It.


Andrew Chad Caldwell posted the following video and comment to Facebook Friday and started a big ole firestorm among his followers and haters.  Personal, I fail to understand why Mr. Caldwell needs to explain himself to anyone nor do I understand why he needs to keep trying to prove his deliverance with words and accomplishments.
 "I am tired of people accusing me of various things and trying to damage my character. I'm tired of people trying to take the voice that God has given me and questioning my deliverance."
I approve of the following comment and reply to Mr. Caldwell post.


 Andrew...listen. I'm not gonna talk to you like many other people have. I'm not gonna make fun of you, or try to demean you in any way. But if you are open to receiving some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism....let me say this: 
 PLEASE STOP. Whether the world believe you have been delivered or not, you only make things worse by putting up these videos. There isn't a person on this earth that has a Heaven or a Hell to put you in. The only one who knows what level you are on with God is GOD! Stop defending yourself. The Lord said "Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm." And for decades, we have all heard that "the battle is not yours, it is the Lord's." So please...stop with the videos. If you have been delivered, and you are living for God....that is great!!! Continue living for Him. But be warned....IF you are playing with God, I would suggest that you stop because He will NOT be mocked for long. I pray God's blessings upon your life. Peace

Comments

  1. I have an idea for Mr. Caldwell. Now I know it may seem a bit radical, but it just might work.

    Do you want to hear it? Well, here it goes...

    STAY OFF OF THE FREAKING INTERNET!!!

    For whatever reason, Caldwell sought out his 15 minutes of fame and now he's paying the price. Whether or not he's been truly delivered is between the Lord and himself. However, he hungers for the media attention.

    You can't have it both ways, son!

    If you want people to quit making fun of you and leave you alone, stop being an attention whore. It's just that simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, agree! I think someone should mentor or 'big brother' him. God's deliverance reflects true life transformation. He seems very 'churched' ( the way he speaks) instead of truly being himself. He needs to get into God's Word, get into a bible based church community and maybe pause on the speaking engagements and grabs opportunities for a while. If he's delivered and change then let it be seen more than try to convince people he's changed. I truly hope his life has been changed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???