"Mississippi Judge Speaks Of the History of Mississippi Racism As He Renders A Decision In The Murder Of A Black Man."


Things that affect, involve or pertain to a person's heart can only be changed by a change of heart. I'm one who truly believes that racism is a heart condition, that only can be changed by a change of heart.  I do not understand how people can argue that racial disparities are a thing of the past. This judge nails it when he speaks of the fact that these are our children educated when slavery is obsolete children who play on multiracial teams in integrated schools. He is on target that justice must be blind to ethnic, religious and gender differences. All are created equal our America must once again fight to preserve all of our freedoms.
Black Mississippi judge opens a can of whoopass on white murderers — and it’s awesome

Comments

  1. I'm pleased when murderers of any race are given lengthy prison sentences, but I prefer the death penalty when there is no chance whatsoever of an erroneous verdict.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.