Featured Post

Mardi Gras 2015: Should Christians Celebrate?


To all of my Mardi Gras celebrating Christian readers... Can you tell me in the comment section below, W H Y  you celebrate this holiday? Mardi Gras (also called “Carnival” in many countries) is a time of unrestrained merrymaking, in which participants passionately indulge every fleshly desire.


Celebrated predominantly in Roman Catholic communities in Europe and Latin America, pre-Lenten carnivals are spreading in the U.S. Some of the most famous celebrations occur in New Orleans, Louisiana; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago; Nice, France; and Cologne, Germany.


 I'm not here trying to judge nor criticize or condemn  anyone, but I was taught in the old school long ago that this holiday is something that Christians should have no part in.  I just want to know, W H Y do Christians celebrate Mardi Gras?
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

Comments

  1. Same reason we have sex drink smoke and go clubbing... because we like doing it more than we say we "love" Jesus smh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???