Featured Post

'Fly Jock' Tom Joyner Makes Big Announcement!!

Image
Reader Tom Joyner is leaving radio for good. Tom Joyner, once known as the ‘Fly Jock’ because he would do a morning radio show in Dallas-Fort Worth and then fly to Chicago to do an afternoon show, is getting ready to hang up his mic. “I’m putting in my two-year notice,” Joyner says on his Fly Jock Blog on 
Blackamericaweb.com.

Church Announcement: Bishop Paul Sylvester Morton Live Recording.

Facebook:

BISHOP PAUL S MORTON will record live on July 13, 2015 and he wants to see his fans and followers there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???