Bishop Iona Locke A Good Old Fashioned Holiness Message.


Thank God for her life and the ministry of Iona E Locke! This video clip here of Bishop Iona Locke, is going viral on Facebook. Sometimes I just like a good old fashioned holiness type, message, and this sister is bringing it. This woman of God is the truth! Her messages are timeless, in season and out, she preaches a mighty word that causes conviction, not condemnation causing men everywhere to come to Christ. This will bring an amen or an ouch... If an ouch it's a big one. I totally agree that this is for this season right now, the church is out of control and need clarity of the word and as the sister said the difference between sacred and secular, unclean, and clean. She preaches unapologetically and with Holy Ghost power the love of Jesus the Christ!

Update: I encourage all to go to iTune and download the below powerful sermon, "Praise Ye The Lord."  

Comments

  1. Its been long I heard the Word preached like this. God help us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory for real. Sister said you don't get no accolades here the only one we praise is GOD.

      Delete
  2. My God. ...powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to say this.. And like my sister Also said, I'm not judging I'm being convicted as well.. And I want my generation to have the opportunity to have the urge for Christ.. "When you correct someone you're not offending them you're trying to deliver them from the gates of hell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw her do this LIVE, everyone in leadership was not happy with this section and addressed it the next day......IT IS TIGHT BUT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW that's right. A whole lot of bishops were mad that night because stepped on a whole lot of compromising toes! But the conference was on their feet! "You shall KNOW the truth..." You can buy the whole DVD on iTunes for $9.99. "Praise Ye the Lord!" is the title.

      Delete
    2. The power of God is all over this message.

      Delete
  5. You better PREACH my sister Iona. Preach on that thang called SIN. That is what is so missing in our churches of today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She gave me a lot to think about.... Ooooch

    ReplyDelete
  7. This the missing element that's missing out of churches today. Amazing, I am so happy to hear the gospel going out in truth. If more people preached like this and lived what she was preaching how much better would this world be. WE have to be the RIGHT example before the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very old. I remember this

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can we get you to speak at our church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous go to her Facebook page, there you should be able to find her contact infomation.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where you Bishop Iona Locke?? Today was my first time hearing you and tears roll down as you preach tge truth. THIS WOLRD NEEDS MORE OF YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.