My Top 10 Blog Posts Of 2014:


This was a wonderful year for me and this blog, I reached a milestone in far as traffic hits are concerned.  I had more people this year than past time to come through and to show me love on most posts. Most of my blog traffic is from returning visitors, which to me says a lot. Even though, I am a small operation in comparison to those others big blogs. With that being said,  I do appreciate whole heartily, all the folks who read and share and especially those who leave those outstanding comments. To tell the truth, the comments on most of the posts are my favorite thing of all.


 1). I'm having A Hard Time Understanding Bishop Paul S. Morton Latest Rant.


2). Should Apostle David E. Taylor Be Label A False Prophet/Teacher Because He Got One Prophecy Wrong?


3). It’s official Jericho City of Praise Is Going Back To The Root, They Now Have A New Senior Pastor Dr. Jasmin Sculark!


4). This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand: The Growing Confusion Within The Church Body, Women Dressing Like Men??


5). Jesus Take The Wheel: Naked Photo Of Pastor Charles Jenkins Released By Scorned Ex-Employee!


6). If Your Group Ask For T.D. Jakes To Be The "KEYNOTE" Speaker At Your Event, Your Gonna Pay!


7). Jesus Take The Wheel: Pastor Jamal Bryant Claim These "HOES" Ain't Loyal?.


8). Apostle Herman Murray Jr. Elevated By God?


9). According To Victoria Osteen: "When you worship (and obey) God, we're not doing it for God, we're doing it for yourself, because that's what makes God happy"??


10). Why Did The Pastor Of This Church "allowed" her to "enter" The Sanctuary Dressed Like A Harlot?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.