Live Pay-Per-View Worship & Praise For James Hall!

Facebook:

Comments

  1. I'll catch it on YouTube for free lol. No, I actually really like James Hall and the Brooklyn, NY church sound, so I might pay the $6 and enjoy the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise and worshipping God is a show?? Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.