Former R&B Singer Stacy Lattisaw Is Now A Minister Of The Gospel!


Oh wow! What a blast from the past. I liked Stacy Lattisaw and always wondered what happened to her.  Former R&B singer Stacy Lattisaw can still draw a crowd. Only now it’s her words, not singing that people come to hear. Lattisaw, a minister in the Christian denomination known as “Spirit-Filled” spoke to a crowded convention hall in Humble Saturday morning.


She was the guest speaker at the Unveiled Hope-Dream Again conference during the morning service at the Humble Civic Center on Oct. 18. R&B singer turned minister visits Humble

Comments

  1. I am very excited for Stacy Lattisaw! I have always been a fan of her music. TVOne did an episode of Unsung on her a few years ago. Stacy made a decision to not sell her soul to remain in R&B music. She was being pressured to sleep around and conform the Hollywood lifestyle. She chose Christ over the world and I applaud her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just interviewed her for sacculturalhub.com. An amazing conversation with an amazing, God-serving, gifted woman. Look to the site for more details!

    Michael P. Coleman
    michaelpcoleman.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.