Former KKK Leader Ordained in Black Pentecostal Denomination Has Died!


Remember a couple of years ago when a former imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan was ordained a minister in, one of the nation's largest African-American denominations?  Well, according to online sources,   Brother Johnny Lee Clary has died.

Facebook:

Mr. Clary was ordained a minister in the 6 million-member Church of God in Christ (COGIC) during a service led by Bishop George McKinney, pastor of St. Stephen's Cathedral Church of God in Christ in San Diego and a member of COGIC's 12-member general board. Clary, who is based in Oklahoma, will serve as an evangelist under McKinney's oversight, and his ministry will emphasize racial reconciliation. RIP Mr. Clary!

Comments

  1. Wow I did not know about this. He lived in Tulsa for a time and attended the church (not COGIC) I did at the time. Nice fellow from what I remember. I also did not know he was ordained in the COGIC church. RIP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.