Featured Post

Why Didn't Tasha Cobbs Show Up For The Woman of Gospel Event In Toronto Canada Last Night? Was It About The Money?

Image
Reader, there are two sides to every story. People have heard one side and have become the judge, the jury, and the executioner. You cannot come to a conclusion just based off of one party allegedly telling the truth-that is nonsense. 


Anyhow rumors are being put forth on social media that Tasha Cobb refused to perform last night in Canada, because the venue hosting the event didn't have all her money.   What is in the dark, always comes to light. 



There's A New Facebook Movement Under Foot Aiming To Encourage Young Women to Honor God With Their Body!

 
 
 

Facebook: God designed sex to be very pleasurable between a husband and a wife. His laws are not to punish us but to protect us. When we do things outside of God's will and have pre-martial sex we have to face the consequences. Abortions, Stds, single parent homes, unwanted pregnancies, heartbreaks, emotional damage, soul ties, and most importantly being separated from God. It doesn't matter how many men you've slept with or how many children you have. You can choose to live for God and honor Him with your body TODAY! Almost 3 years ago I made the choice to honor God with my body and I have no regrets! Legs closed, bibles opened! Thoughts?

Comments

  1. "He`s a keeper, Yes He is,,,,," I`m a Widow of 19 years and an Evangelist. I made a choice to Live for God after I lost my husband of 24 years ago. The Lord has been my helper and provider. Many times I felt weak and desired companionship but I asked the Lord to strengthen me and he did. It has not been easy because I`m a very young 62 year old and keep myself healthy and slim. I keep myself busy and I thank God he fixed it so I can see the enemy even if he is sitting in church. Some men approach you but they are not even qualified to have a relationship with you if they are not really living for God. So the Lord will keep us safe from the predators too. Some of the worst situations are men who approach you at church acting like they are living right, but they are ready to play mental and emotion games. I can truly say that, If you want God to keep you so the enemy cant abuse you, He will. I choose to Honor God by living a Holy Lifestyle. It can be done by daily prayer, and reading the Word of God. Stay out of situations that will compromise your testimony, and take it one day at a time. My name is VICTORY! Its just not worth it to "fall", for it ! If you "mess-up" then, "fess-up", then "get-up" and keep on living for God. I desire a mate but until then , I`ll wait on the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Legs closed bible opened. No wed no bed. The respect your nakedness movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome way to put it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???