Featured Post

'Fly Jock' Tom Joyner Makes Big Announcement!!

Image
Reader Tom Joyner is leaving radio for good. Tom Joyner, once known as the ‘Fly Jock’ because he would do a morning radio show in Dallas-Fort Worth and then fly to Chicago to do an afternoon show, is getting ready to hang up his mic. “I’m putting in my two-year notice,” Joyner says on his Fly Jock Blog on 
Blackamericaweb.com.

Facebook Comes For Dr. Cindy Trimm!


 I don't have a problem with Dr. Cindy Trimm uses of dramatization at a WTAL, 2012 conference. A lot of people on Facebook are not in agreement with me here, and that's ok. Folks are saying it was a skit and the audience members were not told she was an actress who had been invited by Cindy Trimm. I'm thinking because this is a conference setting, it's nothing wrong with it. Some say they are amazed how far from Scripture, we've gotten and how easily the supposed church embraces it.

When I first saw the lady in the clip, I too was wondering what was going on, you never know in this day and time, folks are crazy. However, I didn't look at the lady as if she "was" crazy, because I've witnessed some things similar to this first hand at a couple of Bishop Jakes Conferences.  I've been to many of Jakes Conferences back in my early Christian days, and to see women crying out for help was not something new. So to see the lady act this out is not nothing new for me.  Your thoughts on the clip below:

 

Comments

  1. How can you help a broken woman without the scripture? Romans 1:16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXACTLY!!! Paul did not travel to Gentiles promising hope and help, if you bought his book!!

      Jesus did not heal the sick, helped the blind to see, made the lame to walk, or gave sight to the blind if they "bought his book". In fact His Book is perhaps the only one, which like His gift, that has been "freely" given to millions, billions, trillions around the earth.

      Delete
  2. It was clearly an act and intended. Nothing wrong with the message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I never heard of this lady but this freaked me out. Wth kinda mess is this and how much did that girl get paid? And why does she look like Glenda the good witch?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not real but a, show ! ,She will be held accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was actually a dramatization; giving the audience a visual. . .it's true: life is about choices and we as women must accept responsibility for the decisions we make and have made

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even watch it all the way through and I knew Trimm was going to make it about herself. I'm appalled and not surprised at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not want to comment on this, because I enjoy a little play acting in church, as its a good way to bring a message, BUT this is far from what the story of Rahab is all about

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apostle Of The InternetThursday, 04 September, 2014

    Also REHAB found out that most of all GOD WAS FORGIVING before JESUS DIED for her SINS. I LOVE TJIS STORY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Independent Conservative:Thursday, 04 September, 2014

    Dr. Cindy is in a class all by herself..I love the distinction...that says as a child of God ..We are supposed to be different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???