Help Me Understand: Clothing For Gender Non Conforming People?

Companies that offer custom-made clothing for transgender and gender non-conforming people are coming to the forefront, as more diverse models gain visibility in the fashion industry – and redefine the parameters of gender identity. Ivette Feliciano reports. 

 "Nonconforming People" Dang, I need a dictionary to keep up with all the new terms for people these days. But, to be honest with you, I don't get it. 




Model Andreja Pejić has come out as a transgender woman, and revealed a focus on womens wear going forward.

Comments

  1. Ann I don't get it either. Can we please go back to women being women and men being men and I mean if you are born a female that's who you are, no matter what you do. Good example is the pregnant man who was born a female and birthed about 3 kids, if he were a real man could he have done this? Hell No

    ReplyDelete
  2. The industry has been designing clothing for this body type for decades; this is no surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what the fashion industry wanted all along. Women that are straight up-and-down no curves and long legs that men have. I would think that they are celebrating right now. Say goodbye to the feminine figure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.