Prophetess Christina Glenn Weeks Honors Her Phenomenal Husband!


Yesterday, Prophetess Christina Glenn Weeks took to her Facebook page with a wonderful message for husband Bishop Thomas Week lll. With a little clap back at all the naysayers, especially those who had said her marriage to Bishop Weeks would not last:
 "I honor my wonderful husband's birthday. I celebrate his life and the love he has shown me, in these awesome 5 years of being together. He is my best friend, the love of my life, a supporter and a phenomenal husband. Thank you for being you. I love you and Happy Birthday! #TeamWeeks #CelebrationTime". 
My reason for posting: This couple is most searched for couple on this blog. Congratulation and Happy Birthday, Bishop Weeks!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Bishop Weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless you Mr. & Mrs. Weeks ! I just love this couple!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.