“I feel like God is calling me. He’s been calling me for two years and I can’t ignore it,” Omarosa told S2S today. She plans to begin classes later this year.
Though most may remember her from “The Apprentice” and “The Celebrity Apprentice,” or that infamous sit-down on “The Wendy Williams Show” last year, Omarosa has dedicated herself to several community programs. Most recently she has become a goodwill ambassador for the Hatian Support Program. She also works with Positive Vibrations and the New Image Emergency Homeless Shelter.
There's a consistent pattern in Scripture of what happens in a life that God wants to use and improve:
- There's always a call. God asks common people to engage in uncommon acts of trust.
- There's always fear. God has a habit of asking people to do things that scare them.
- There's always reassurance. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you.
- There's always a decision. Sometimes like with Gideon we say yes to God's call. Sometimes like the rich young ruler who spoke to Jesus, we say no, but always we must decide.
- There's always a changed life. Those who say yes to God's call don't walk perfectly not by along shot.
Is God Calling You?
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Omarosa Manigault Stallworth has found a new calling in the pulpit. I've just learned that the reality boardroom beauty plans to enter The United Theological Seminary for training to become a minister.