- You may not know me, but I know everything about you Psalm- 139:1
- I know when you sit down and when you rise up.-Psalm -139:2
- I am familiar with all your ways.Psalm -139:3
- You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book.-Psalm 139:15-16
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
- I knit you together in your mother's womb. Psalm 139:13
- My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. Psalms 139:17-18. What's Your Favorite Psalm?
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Do you have a favorite Psalm other than Psalm 23? Is there a Psalm that has spoken to you in a special way---encouraging, strengthening, supporting, comforting, or healing you? For me it's Psalm 139 and it is also the answer to both side of the debate concerning abortions.