Can The Moral Authority To Preach Be Lost? Seven Sexual Lines No Pastor Should Ever Cross!!
Y 'all can say what YOU want to but in my HUMBLE opinion, in order for a pastor to be effected he got to be respected. A bad decision or choice can quickly destroy an entire life's brand. The climate in most churches today is one of no trust and disgust. I believe one of the biggest problem for todays church is there's no system of accountability, most churches do not have clear guidelines for accountability.
No pastor occupying the pastor’s office entered the ministry with the intentions to do wrong. He fell into sin and one thing led to another. (Sound familiar? It’s how life works.)
There are 7 distinct sexual lines no pastor should ever cross in order to protect his marriage, church and himself.
1. Do not use cologne.
2. Do not hug women.
3. Do not be in your office with a woman alone.
4. Do not be in the church alone with a woman.
5. Do not make pastoral visits alone.
6. Do not compliment a young woman on her appearance.
7. Do not fantasize about women.