Rock N Roll Music Legend Little Richard Is Now A Seventh Day Adventist!


Reader Little Richard, one of the founders of Rock N Roll is now a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, spreading the good news of Jesus. This is my very first time I’ve seen little Richard with no wig or no make up. This is his first interview in years I’m glad he’s doing better. Little Richard, raised a member of the Baptist and African Episcopal Methodist churches, has now found his home in the Seventh Day Adventist Church.  

http://www.wsiltv.com/story/36492701/music-legend-little-richard-makes-a-stop-in-southern-illinois#.WdL1ACAb9Oc.facebook

Comments

  1. Are 7th Day Adventist even saved? Are they going to hell if they believe and work out their doctrine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Adventist roots started in 1957. Might want to update the title of this post since this is not a recent conversion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget that I still don't believe this is Lil Richard! I just don't believe it...I refuse! He can't just come out in the public and shock the shit out of people looking like he's looking!

      Delete
    2. Where are the curse police now?

      GET OUTTA HERE!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!