Featured Post

Minister Louis Farrakhan On Omrosa: "I am so proud of that sister."


Reader, good Saturday morning to you all, I'm praying everyone has a marvelous and wonderful day on today, let's make it do what it do in Jesus Powerful name.


In the news, Omarosa Manigault, Trump's Director of Communications for the Office of Public Liaison, in a recent interview on Chicago's WVON AM 1690, expressed her willingness to meet with the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan to discuss solutions to problems plaguing our community, but the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Jonathan A. Greenblatt, expressed the Jewish organization's outrage by declaring, “Louis Farrakhan should not be made to feel welcome by anyone in the White House."

 White House staffer Omarosa Manigault extended her hand to Minister Louis Farrakhan in these words, “I think any of your audience would know that I’ve never shied away from having an open, and I believe a good, relationship with Louis Farrakhan, and so I would look forward to receiving that invitation and sitting down with him.” 

Minister Farrakhan has responded to the White House invite in the below clip:

Comments

  1. Miss Ann,

    Truth is Farrakhan didn't say much.

    From talking about Jesus being the door, past Omarosa being a "pretty" door through threatening 45 with "I come in the name of Elija Mohammed"...

    And whenever someone talks about "40 acres and a mule"... Right there I know they're trying to get us emotional. We are at a point where we have to brace ourselves, given what's been going on past the pretty door to the oval office. It's even got the GOP members tongue tied at media interviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!