Church Announcement:


Reader Bishop Greg Davis will be stepping back into the pulpit as full time pastor, after being gone on a six year hiatus. Bishop Greg Davis, posted the following to social media last month:


 The last 6 plus years I stepped away from Pastoring. I have to be honest I have missed it. I enjoy all that I do The Road Daily Television and Radio but even with all that I miss my Pastoral duties. Seen lives changed on a weekly basis gives me so much joy. I miss the weekly coming together and the Celebration of Worship and the fellowship of the saints in the local congregation.



 After much prayer and guidance from those I'm close to and my spiritual father Bishop Paul Morton and My Pastor Solomon Kinloch on Easter Sunday April 6, at 9:00am I will launch The Celebration Church Of Detroit. We will Celebrate Jesus Life And One Another. Please pray for me on this new Journey I'm embarking upon. I will continue to do all the other things I Love to do Evangelizing Television and Radio but my Priority will be my local congregation. 




Again please keep me in your prayers. Celebration is coming! If you are interested in being a part of the ministry in anyway send E Mails to: Celebrationchurchofdetroit@gmail.com

Comments

  1. WHAT DID HE MISS THE ������.HE GOT ADVICE FROM MEN BUT WHAT ADVICE DID HE GET FROM GOD.FROM PRAYING AND FASTING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT DID HE MISSED THE MONEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Ann,

    It's amazing how "Christians" will front celebrating Jesus as a badge of honor showing their love for Jesus. All our LORD and savior said was, if we love him, we will keep his commandments (John 14:15).

    ReplyDelete
  4. He can't preach at all. Why would anyone want to hear him???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Good News: Black Members At Paula White Church Are Leaving Because They Disagree With Her Being A Spiritual Advisor To Trump!!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.