You Have To Stop Letting The Enemy Sit You In The Corner And Beg For What Is Yours- ARREST HIM!


Reader, I can not tell y'all the last time I heard a sermon preached like this sermon which spoke directly to my present life situation.  Bishop Jakes Sunday morning sermon title “Arrest Him,” tells the hearers and doers of the word how opportunities are built on accessibility. If you’re not accessible, you will and can lose the opportunities to be used.

This message hit me in the heart because I'm starting to lose my faith and sometimes question why God won't' get me out of my  bad situation. I'm feeling like my time is running out. I'm trying not to give up faith or stop worshipping GOD because of my growing bitterness. 

The struggle is real. 





Thanks Online Fellowship

Comments

  1. Miss Ann,

    We as human beings have no POWER to arrest the devil. All we can do is resist him and he will flee; but first we must submit ourselves to God (James 4:7).

    Read the WORD of God for life, preservation, wisdom, knowledge and understanding (Psalm 119).

    It is our obedience to the precepts of God that delivers us from the tricks of the enemy.

    Question: after arresting the enemy, what does the preacher say you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad how many Christians have NO DISCERNMENT or even common sense by even sitting through Jakes' messages and not lining up his words or theology with the TRUE WORD. Shall we call these Fake Christians instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linny the Hinny you sound like a fool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!