Legendary Al Jarreau Dead At 76!



Reader, my prayers, and condolences to Jazz legend Al Jarreau wife Susan, son Ryan, friends and fans. The Jazz great died today at the age of 76, his manager confirms. 

I have been blessed to have grown up with your music that has forever placed a smile upon my soul. 



 His death comes just days after Jarreau entered a Los Angeles hospital and announced his retirement from touring, citing exhaustion. The singer had been touring for nearly 50 years, making up for a late professional start, as he didn’t secure a recording contract until he was 35.
 http://www.vulture.com/2017/02/jazz-legend-al-jarreau-dead-at-76.html

Comments

  1. He will be missed. He was a classy man very talented. He was one of the greatest of the Jazz Musicians. He gave you your money's worth at a concert . Every time I saw him in concert he was worth every penny and I never came away not happy. R.I.P.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!