Featured Post

Here We Go Again, Tennessee Church Shooting Leaves Multiple People Hurt!!

Image
Reader at least seven people were shot during Sunday morning when a gunman opened fire inside a Tennessee Church, Nashville police said. Nashville police received calls about a shooting at Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch just after 11 a.m., officials told Fox News. The church is about 30 minutes southeast of Nashville. "This is a mass casualty situation. All of the wounded have been transported to area hospitals.

http://www.projectrepublictoday.com/2017/09/24/tennessee-church-shooting-leaves-multiple-people-hurt-officials-say/?utm_content=buffer1cb31&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What The Heck, Donald Trump IS NOT OUR KING, The RNC Message Celebrating Christmas!

Reader, I kid you not the RNC put out a Christmas press release comparing their leader to Christ, as "a new King." This is not okay. WHAT. THE. HECK?!?! Who is the "NEW king" they are referred to? Surely no one with the initials DT? I'm appalled -- and this is supposed to be the party of Christian values. The religious-right. At this point, I don't know who or what they believe in -- but it ain't centered around Christ.

Comments

  1. Miss Ann,

    Christians who belong to political parties have to subscribe to the doctrines of the respective parties.

    The LORD is my Shepherd,I shall NOT want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Ann, we KNOW by now, that you don't like Trump! The quote is supposed to be talking about Jesus but they left the meaning ambiguous.

    When Black folks were calling Nobama "The Messiah" most Black folks didn't bat an eyelash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous no I don't care for DT at all but I wasn't one of the ones who had heaped praises on President Obama as if he was a king.

      Delete
  3. I wondered when you was going to get to this . It came across on my desk from RawStory. It's blasphemy. I am not a Donald Trump fan nor did I think that President Obama was the Black Messiah. I know that there is only one true MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST. And you can't be a TRUE CHRISTIAN and spue HATRED. God is a God of Love,Peace and Unity. Jesus Christ was Born for the sole purpose to die for our sins. That we might have a right to be with HIM and HIS FATHER OUR BELOVED GOD. Yes Lord !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???

Will The Removal Of Senior Pastor Chris Hill Bring Harm To Bishop T.D.Jakes Brand!?!??!