Featured Post

Trump says he’s fulfilled his promises to Christians, but he really means white evangelicals

Image
Reader according to The Washington Post, it sounds like 45 will be fulfilling no more campaign promises made to white conservative evangelicals. I repeat, in "my opinion", white conservative evangelical Christians are among the very worst people this country has every produced. Given half a chance, they would re-institute slavery, stone women to death in the streets for adultery (but never the men), legalize rape, execute homosexuals en masse, cart Jews off to the gas chambers, and set the world on fire all in the name of their god. We know this because they tell us that's what they want to do. They're proud of their hate until you call them monsters. Then you're attacking their faith and they're being "persecuted." 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/15/trump-says-hes-fulfilled-his-promises-to-christians-but-he-really-means-white-evangelicals/?tid=sm_fb_pol

Should Christians Have An Easier Time Dealing With Loss Than Non-Christians?


Reader, oftentimes people think “because we are Christians, that somehow our loss should hurt less. After all, we have our faith in God to rely on, right? If you have experienced any kind of loss in this life, you know this is sadly not true.  I can't tell you how many times I've been told: "Christians think they have perfect lives." "They don't deal with the same things we deal with." Let me break this down for yall real quick.


Christians go through just as much turmoil as anyone else... between having sick family members, death of family and friends, addictions, infidelity, financial issues, medical issues, anxiety, and depression. The only difference (let me say that again) THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is that we go through those problems with our Faith in God, who is able to keep us from falling.





  Should Christians Have an Easier Time with Loss Than Non-Christians?

Comments

  1. Lady Brock, As a Saved Woman of God. And as a Professional. That works in the Mental Health Field. These Super Saints kill me being so D-- Deep. We go through stuff just like anyone else. We just have The Almighty God in our lives to keep us from losing our minds. I put my hands to my temples everyday and ask GOD to Keep Me In My Right Mind. Then I say. The Blood Of Jesus Be Over My Mind, Over My Thoughts, Over My Thought Patterns, And every area over my body. Cause if your MIND is gone you are in some serious trouble. We that are SAVED are no better than the UNSAVED. Only that GOD had MERCY on US and gave US time to get it right.That's why it burns me up when women that get saved that once were whores doing whatever with whomever. Then they get so DEEP and come down so HARD on the new women that come into the church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Brock, As a Saved Woman of God. And as a Professional. That works in the Mental Health Field. These Super Saints kill me being so D-- Deep. We go through stuff just like anyone else. We just have The Almighty God in our lives to keep us from losing our minds. I put my hands to my temples everyday and ask GOD to Keep Me In My Right Mind. Then I say. The Blood Of Jesus Be Over My Mind, Over My Thoughts, Over My Thought Patterns, And every area over my body. Cause if your MIND is gone you are in some serious trouble. We that are SAVED are no better than the UNSAVED. Only that GOD had MERCY on US and gave US time to get it right.That's why it burns me up when women that get saved that once were whores doing whatever with whomever. Then they get so DEEP and come down so HARD on the new women that come into the church.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twitter Drags Racist Gospel Singer Vicki Yohe After Pro-Trump/Anti-Women's March Statement!

Minister Louis Farrakhan Has Come Out The Closet As A Christian, I Know That My Redeemer Liveth My Jesus is Alive.

The Vicki Yohe Aplogy: I Must Be Reading A Whole Different Apology From Everyone Else!!!

Why Are Professing Christians Defending and Co-signing Snoop Dogg Gospel Project??

I am Done With Vicki Yohe And Shame On Her For Blasting The WORD NETWORK Over Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Prophet Brian Carn, Dr. Earl Carter, Bishop Ronzel Pretlow, Response To Apostle Matthew Stevenson's Commentary!

Stop It, Pastor Steven Furtick Did Not Sign A 6-Year, $110 Million Contract To Preach At Lakewood Church!

Ex Pastor LEAVES THE CHURCH And Says The Bible Isn't Real???